Kindle Fire Cases

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
What do you have and how do you like it?

This is what I have. It's a bit pricey, but it fits like a glove and offers good protection. I ended up getting another one for my wife's grandfather since he liked it so much on mine.

Thule Crossover Protective Case for Amazon Kindle or Kindle Fire Thule Cargo Bags THTEKS-101BLK

THTEKS-101BLK_500.jpg

ksjmh13

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Splash SAFARI slim-profile leather case from amazon.com is an awsome case. For under $10 you cant beat the quality and price. About $14 total with shipping.

annie65

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I have new Kindle Fire and am new to this forumn. I have been searching for a Kindle Fire case. Here are my criteria: 1) Fold into a stand; 2) Place for stylus; 3) Place for ear buds; 4) Holds Fire securely.
Any ideas?

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site

Aaron C#AC

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
All
I need a rugged case for a 12 year old who uses the fire as a speech board. He has downs and autism (hurray for double diagnosises!!) and up until now has been non-verbal. My wife got a fire for Christmas and she found Tap to Talk in the amazon market. She loaded and let our son play with it. He showed a LOT of interest. Enough that we went out and bought him a Fire of his own. It is used 99% for tap to talk.
The case needs to be very rugged. I think something without a cover to make it easier to use (dexterity and opening etc can be a problem with the typical folio cases. )

I have looked at the gumdrop case as well as the seidio case and am looking for something a little more affordable....if he really takes to this we have to spend another $180 for the full version of tap to talk!

Thanks

Maurice07

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I just bought my Kindle Fire 2 days ago and didn't want to wait for a case to be shipped to me. I rode around visiting every store I could think of to see what was available locally. Unfortunately, that meant higher prices than I could get online, but it wasn't that bad. I paid $31 for a M-Edge Incline from Staples. It is a simple leather case that will fold into a stand for landscape (horizontal) mode. My primary reason for purchasing the Kindle Fire was reading books, so a case that opened easily presenting like an actual book appealed to me. The only complaint I have is the magnetic closure is somewhat iffy, you have to get it to meet just right. I took back one of these case because the magnets were too weak. I tested the closure of the next case in the store before purchase.

hoosiermama2799

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I have two cases for mine. I have a CaseCrown, which I really like because it's a very low profile case. I also have a Deft case, which I like because it rotates. It's really nice for games that don't rotate or for reading when the Fire is propped on a table.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Elsse Premium Case - was $12 but I see its gone up to $17 or so
Amazon.com: Elsse (TM) Premium Folio Case for Kindle Fire Cover - Black (Extreme Value Buy): Electronics
Great case, holds the Fire nice and snug.
Click to view quoted image
This looks EXACTLY like my $5.95 (now $9.95, but it fluctuates) MiniSuit case. It looks like multiple outfits are selling the same case. Note the hole in the upper-left corner. The notes in the user photos show that it has the Velcro-secured flap like the Minisuit, too.

Save the money, everyone, and buy the Minisuit for as cheap as you can.

/thread

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the case crown. It fits very snug and is very slim. Also has a magnetic clasp. The kick stand works very well. Very good case overall.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

jaydee311

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Damn I just got my kindle and I don't love any of those covers (no offense of course). I am looking for a clean looking cover that folds into a stand similar to the iPad. This will not be functioning to protect my kindle as it would just offer a clean looking stand for watching video as I won't be traveling anyplace where I'd need any sort of durable protection. Any suggestions? I saw the one by Marware, but for what it was it didn't seem worth the $40. But I'm open to suggestions. It looks like it may be my only option for what I am looking for.

Kindle Fire Lightweight MicroShell Folio Cover by Marware
http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Lightw...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1575043

Last edited:

jaydee311

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis