Kindle Fire Cases

beav395

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the Marware folio case for 29.95 and I love it. It adds very little weight and offers added protection with excellent fit. The cover for the screen is very similar to the ipad cover. Ever since I put this case on I haven't taken it off. There are bulkier more protective cases in case you drop your fire but for anyone who wants an ipad style case this is great.

Last edited:

jsh1120

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Have the Marware Leather Case from Amazon. Relatively expensive at $45 but looks very good, very durable, provides a stand for viewing, etc.

One of its unexpected benefits is that one of the tabs that holds the KF in place is next to the infamous on/off switch. This completely eliminates the "accidental turn off" problem with the switch on the bottom of the device. It also makes turning the device off in the dark very simple since the tab acts as both a "guard" next to the on/off switch and as a guide to where the switch is.

Amazon.com: Kindle Fire Leather Case Cover by Marware, Black: Kindle Store

jsh1120

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
does anyone's favorite cheap case fold flush to the back when it is opened for holding it like a tablet and not a book or stand?

I wouldn't call it a cheap case but the Marware Leather case, sometimes called the CEO or Hybrid case folds flush and is held in place by an elastic strap. I believe some other less expensive cases from Marware have a similar design. In addition, the inside of the cover has a thick elastic band that can be used to hold the KF in one hand while reading.

hector11

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
that case look very nice i have a leather case from fortte site its great you can see the the various models they have and the price its close, i try the folio cover to see how is

ChanceNC

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Portenzo Kindle Fire Case

It takes a while to obtain one of these, but it was worth it. I elected the IntelliStand option which uses hidden magnets to turn the case into a stand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582