1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Previously Rooted Galaxy S3

Sorry if this is a repetitive question, but I cannot seem to find my exact set of circumstances and want to confirm I know what I am doing prior to bricking my phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (Verizon) that I previously loaded a pre-rooted stock image of version 4.0.4.
    I want to get up to the newest Jelly bean and I cannot seem to figure out just what to do in what order.

I have clockworkmod installed and also used EZUnlocker to unlock my boot loader (which I assume worked but dont know how to test).

In the end I want to get back to a rooted Jelly Bean so I can continue to tether to my phone. Other than that I prefer being on a stock (or close as possible) image.

Can someone please layout what steps I would need to take in this case to achieve my goal?

Thanks very much

Default Re: Previously Rooted Galaxy S3

I would suggest asking in the forum dedicated to rooting the Verizon GS3: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...ng-roms-hacks/
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3