Is there a custom notifications centre for Android?

JHyde92

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just a quick question is there such thing as a notification centre for an Android phone which you can customise, kind of similar to WidgetLocker where you can change different settings? I have a HTC One (not rooted), but can't see any settings where I can change the themes or whatever. I'm pretty much looking for a NC that can be transparent of translucent, as this looks nicer rather than a block of colour.

Thanks in advanced

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just a quick question is there such thing as a notification centre for an Android phone which you can customise, kind of similar to WidgetLocker where you can change different settings? I have a HTC One (not rooted), but can't see any settings where I can change the themes or whatever. I'm pretty much looking for a NC that can be transparent of translucent, as this looks nicer rather than a block of colour.

Thanks in advanced

Technically, you can't change any aspect of the Sense UI without root and a custom ROM. If you're brave enough to do just that, I recommend using AOKP as you can set notification background transparency and change the background from a solid color to any image. Just don't expect for the ROM to be bug-free, as the only builds for the HTC One are nightlies at the moment.