Blu life play

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
hey all i was just wondering why yall aint jumping on this bandwagon??????you can read all my other posts and threads...ive been on a/c for over 4 years and this phone is the bomb. its 230 bucks. its unreal. ive had all the bells and whistles....samsung,moto,all the big names. anyone else playing w this blu life phne? cmon lemme know.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That does look pretty nice. I read in this review that the headphone jack only supports one of the two standards, which might be a dealbreaker for the audiophiles out there. And the 4 GB of internal storage could be a real limitation for app storage, since my guess is that the actual available storage to the user is more like 1.5 GB (after accounting for the OS). But still, for that price without contract and the other hardware specs, a very intriguing possibility!

f2froit

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I do have this same phone, and all around its almost perfect... perfect price, screen, speed, battery, etc.

BUT

my god, what happened to the headphone jack? Im not really sure exactly what it is, but it only works ok with the headphone that comes with the unit, every other headset that I try is just muffled. Is definitely something related to standard and I would love to get a replacement for it (they are too big for me), but dont even know where to look for one.

Bests!