Why I am getting rid of the Note 10+

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Why do people keep comparing the FPS to other phones? Samsung decided to go with ultrasonic FPS vs. an optical FPS that all the others have for better security. It's not the same.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
My note 10+ is going too and is on fleabay, using the standard note 10 which battery aside I am really enjoying.

Loved the plus but it was just too big.

My credit card is currently in therapy!

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I wont be going back to ios but i miss the simplicity of ios and the closest android has is the pixel. Going to switch for the pixel 3a and upgrade to the 4 when it comes out in october. I hope my experience isn't universal and from what I have read on here it sounds like it actually isnt.

I know it's not going to happen but I wish Google would have a phenomenal trade-in incentive like Samsung did. I traded in my Pixel3XL and got 650 dollars plus 150 dollars to use for accessories. If Pixel comes anywhere near that, I am back with them in a heartbeat.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You can fight bean town fans too. We here in the west coast will just wait and beat up the last man standing lol
Do you guys on the west coast use your horns at all ? I took a trip few years back it was silent never heard anyone honk the horn .

cache11

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Last years iphones out benchmark the note 10. Its the fastest Samsung phone out there hands down.

Benchmark scores mean nothing in the real world. My entire family uses iphones. The oldest being a 6 and several XS, Max and an XR so I have had plenty of time to experience iphones and I haven't seen any speed differences between their 10 series iphones and my Note 10+ or my soon to go back Note 10. If anything I would give the Note 10+ a 9.5 for speed and the XS Max a 9. The only thing I feel Apple does better is with build quality and I would give the iPhone a 9.5 and top tier Samsung phones a 9.

Both phones overall are so good that it really boils down to which operating system you prefer and how important battery life is to you because iphones are way behind Samsungs best in that area. Heck, my little S10e has better battery life than the XS Max.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz