Why I am getting rid of the Note 10+

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I think I've broken the laws of the internet , I'm a fanboy of every device I own

You know, I'm probably the closest thing to an Apple fanboy of anyone in the AC forums I participate in, but I've only been called so once. That member also got banned though for calling me moronic and idiotic.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You know, I'm probably the closest thing to an Apple fanboy of anyone in the AC forums I participate in, but I've only been called so once. That member also got banned though for calling me moronic and idiotic.
Lol....they should get ban once they get like that.

But if that person wants call me apple fanboy that's fine , iam just like I'm for my android phones ...dont hurt my feelings :)
It's funny though to hear that .

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
This was a pretty entertaining thread! The only input I can add is when I am playing music in the car with Google maps running for navigation the music volume does go down and then back up for some reason. That is not Android auto but my guess is whenever the navigation app is going to speak, it first turns down the media volume, speaks, then turns it back up again. I have seen it turn the volume down and up without saying anything... So there must be two steps taken when those apps speak - changing the volume and speaking - there is a hiccup in the logic that takes those steps and they get out of sync

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I am playing music in the car with Google maps running for navigation the music volume does go down and then back up for some reason. That is not Android auto but my guess is whenever the navigation app is going to speak, it first turns down the media volume, speaks, then turns it back up again. I have seen it turn the volume down and up without saying anything
hope mine doesn't do that. haven't tested it yet because my cord and bluetooth adapter are both arriving this afternoon. and I'm going somewhere I can really test the navigation. I'll set everything up today and test in the morning, all things equal.

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
hope mine doesn't do that. haven't tested it yet because my cord and bluetooth adapter are both arriving this afternoon. and I'm going somewhere I can really test the navigation. I'll set everything up today and test in the morning, all things equal.
Only happens maybe 10% of the time and it doesn't bother me, it'll get fixed eventually

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards