Firmware for Android 4.1.1 for Model S750L Rockchip 292x

Jerry Rogersome

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I was trying to root my tablet (model S750L with rockchip 2928) that I got from eBay - the cheap $60 no-brand tablets. Anyway, whatever firmware I tried apparently isn't compatible with the tablet even though I used RKBatchTool and got a "success" message. The tablet wont power on; doesn't boot. However, if I connect the USB cable to my computer, the tablet is still discovered as Rockusb device. I'm looking all over the net, but all I seem to find is firmware for name brand stuff like Sony, Asus, and whatever else.

Where can I get a copy of the firmware for my model? It used to have Android 4.1.1.

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

brandbilbil

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi Jerry... you could try the firmware for the denver TAC-70072 it also uses the 2928 chipset.

Here is a link for the device DENVER TAC-70072 - Denver.dk

You could try contacting Denver for the firmware (I haven't found it on the net), just tell them you have this model and you are trying to restore it after it crapped out on you. Dont tell them you
were trying to root. Alternatively you could try and use another firmware for the Rockchip 2928. Here is a link that might be useful
Flashing Tutorial for RockChip Android Tablets RKBatch Tool | Android Tablet Firmware ,Software & ROM

good luck!

Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa