Cannot switch from internal storage to SD Micro Card

ittiandro

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I have an Android D2-912 pad which I use mostly for reading. All my books are stored in the internal storage of the tablet ( 1.2 GB) which is almost full. For this reason , I needed additional space and bought a 16 GB class 10 Lexar Micro Card .The card works pretty well from my PC. The problem is that when the external SD card is in the slot of the D2, neither the internal storage content of the D2 pad nor the SD card show in My Computer, only the empty D2 icon, ,so that I cannot transfer the files. Onjly if I remove the SD card from the slot, then the full internal storage contents of the D2 pops up again, which doesn't help because for the file transfer I need both. .The mounted SD card and its contents, though, show nicely in the Settings/Storage tab of my D2, but even so I cannot do any file transfer .This inability to see the SD card also affects my attempts to expand the RAM with the Roehsoft Swap Ram expander, It works well, except that it does not see the SD card and takes the space for the virtual expansion from the internal storage, which is practically full, so that the expansion is minimal. .
How can I solve this problem?

THanks
Ittiandro

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Download ES File Explorer onto your tablet from the Google play store. Once it's installed on your tablet you can easily copy everything onto your card. :) Post back if you get stuck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

ittiandro

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Download ES File Explorer onto your tablet from the Google play store. Once it's installed on your tablet you can easily copy everything onto your card. :) Post back if you get stuck.
Good, this will probably solve the transfer issue, but I still I have to find a way to have the SD card seen under the D2-912 in My Computer together with the full content of the internal storage when the SD card is inserted. I think this is what causes my Ram expansion software to draw the additional memory from the internal storage instead of the SD card, because it doesn't see it.

Thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty