TB doesn't have option to move apps to SD?? Storage space problem...

Ivy909

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I rooted my phone and installed SuperUser and Titanium Backup (paid version). My main reason was to free up some space and I still have that problem. Nothing I do seems to fix it. I clear the cache almost daily, am using just a few apps and have deleted anything that would actually make the phone any fun (like cool widgets or useful yet non-basic apps. I have no games on it. I have googled "how to move apps to SD with Titanium Backup" dozens of times in the past month and read that it's under "batch options" a thousand times. However, for the life of me I can NOT see an option under the 4th section "Move/Integrate" for anything remotely related to MOVING APPS TO SD. The only thing it shows on that category is "Integrate updates of system apps into ROM".

I have a huge external SD plugged in where ALL my pictures, screenshots, downloads, music and videos are stored. The external SD is not even half full. Yet, my 4.44GB internal memory is filled nearly to capacity with only 274MB free.

I constantly get the STORAGE SPACE RUNNING LOW message and my available space is invariably under 380MB.

WHAT CAN I DO??? I'm about to give up on Android alltogether.

I'm running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 and the main apps I'm using which I think take up the most space are GMail, Whatsapp, Google Maps, Androind Weather and Camera360.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty