- 1 Posts
Help please - I'm intermittently receiving text messages
Hi hope someone can please help
I am receiving text messages intermittently, it isnt specific to who is sending them or what network they are on.
sometimes I wont recieve any of a persons text, but sometimes I will receive the 1st text then not their reply??? I have a chinese unbranded handset on android 4.2
Iv put my sim in a non android phone and it seems to work ok so am hoping its not the device, can anyone please help? Iv already done a factory reset. changing network etc, it isnt a signal issue as I can download and use the internet perfectly.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-30-2014 at 11:47 AM.
- 01-31-2014, 11:00 AM #2
Re: Help please - I'm intermittently receiving text messages
Is the device still under warranty. I think it might be the radios are bad.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Artisa in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:07 PM
- By Brandon Shea in forum LG G2Replies: 35Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:36 AM
- By Ricctp6 in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:54 PM
- By Sophia Theofan in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:58 AM
- By stacey robinson in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:57 AM