- 1 Posts
Help please - I'm intermittently receiving text messages
Hi hope someone can please help
I am receiving text messages intermittently, it isnt specific to who is sending them or what network they are on.
sometimes I wont recieve any of a persons text, but sometimes I will receive the 1st text then not their reply??? I have a chinese unbranded handset on android 4.2
Iv put my sim in a non android phone and it seems to work ok so am hoping its not the device, can anyone please help? Iv already done a factory reset. changing network etc, it isnt a signal issue as I can download and use the internet perfectly.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-30-2014 at 10:47 AM.
- 01-31-2014, 10:00 AM #2
Re: Help please - I'm intermittently receiving text messages
Is the device still under warranty. I think it might be the radios are bad.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By Artisa in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 02-13-2014, 05:07 PM
- By Brandon Shea in forum LG G2Replies: 35Last Post: 02-07-2014, 01:36 AM
- By Ricctp6 in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:54 PM
- By Sophia Theofan in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 07:58 AM
- By stacey robinson in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 04:57 AM