Vibration Intensity - Option's missing.

Ittner

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello!
I'm trying to change my vibration intensity, but I can't find how.
I searched the forum and found out it's supposed to be on Settings - Sounds - Vibration Intensity.
Well, I don't have such a "Vibration Intensity" option (and it's not inside "Volume"). Screenshot:

2014-02-11 00.55.19.png

And the Device Info:

2014-02-11 00.59.40.png

Can someone help me change it or point me to an app that can do this?
Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What device are you using? What you're asking about isn't a standard Android feature, so what you were reading about was probably specific to a certain brand or model.

Edit: Never mind, I figured out that you're using an S3 Mini. Let me see if I can dig up anything.

Ittner

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
What shows up when you tap "Device vibration"?

It just opens a window where I can choose or create a vibration pattern. If I try to create one, I can change the timing but not the strenght of it.
Please tell me if you want screenshots, and like you said, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S III Mini. (software is updated btw)
Thanks for the reply!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which wireless provider? There can be subtle differences between providers for the same model of phone (actually, the model number is usually slightly different, so it's not even the same model).

Ittner

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Which wireless provider? There can be subtle differences between providers for the same model of phone (actually, the model number is usually slightly different, so it's not even the same model).

Sorry, what do you mean by wireless provider? Like Verizon? If so, none of them, I'm not from US.
Edit: What I said doesn't make sense, sorry, I don't know what you mean.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's what I mean. It may be that the International version doesn't have that option.

Posted via Android Central App

Ittner

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Then that's propably the case, like I said, I'm not from US or Canada and when I bought the phone it didn't come attached with any service provider, so it's propably the standard all around model.
But it's strange that it doesn't have that option (or at least it's sure not easy to find it), it seens kind of obvious to me that the user would want to customize that.
Also, since you said that this isn't a standard feature, maybe I should ask this in another section of the forum?
I can contact Samsung about that too, or do you have any ideas?
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress