My camera's picture cannot go on my external SD card

tofm2

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello

My Samsung Galaxy note II now runs Android 4.4 Kitkat after latest updates. The problem is I want my caera app to store its pictures on my external SD card. and this is not possible. furthermore every app is not able to access my sd card. How can this be corrected ??

Thanks for your help.

karinagw

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
My razr m changed to defaulting to store to device after the wretched update. Fortunately, the razr's camera has a setting to change storage location. Don't know if the Samsung does but I could see missing it if you've never had to touch it before.

Lai Luke

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Kitkat disable the APP to access external SD card globally , only specify app path allowed.
Even APP can support Kitkat policy , it still be dangerous , becuase the clean up utility may erase data just because the APP uninstalled or the clean up storage action triggered . It seems the Google will not change policy in future version.
I think you may store the photo or video to USB OTG disk , if you want to expand the capacity .
Try below app , may meet your request.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...e.com/store/search?q=cameraotg&token=hmc0G_wz
or search CAMERAOTG from play store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa