Lagging Lollipop

Je11ss

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
SInce "updating" my HTC M8 to lollipop, it has been super laggy. And yes i have rebooted it, cleared cache, factory reset it, powered down powered up.
It still can't keep up when i am writing a text. It lags to show new text. It lags to send text. It wont let me open half of my apps. It is quite frustrating. They maybe should have waited another week to release it... or two! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Bring it into the carrier. You could have gotten a corrupted download of the update. They can (or at least, should be able to) reflash the update. (Or Google could find the 21st century and stop using such an outdated update method. Even impossible dreams come true every eon or so.)

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Bring it into the carrier. You could have gotten a corrupted download of the update. They can (or at least, should be able to) reflash the update. (Or Google could find the 21st century and stop using such an outdated update method. Even impossible dreams come true every eon or so.)

Just curious, what other way would you use to update. You and I could flash it our self, but I bet 70 -80 % of android users would not know how.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89