apps for multiple phone homes

tada1096

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good apps that would work for organizing home life. I'm thinking apps like calendars that synk with the wife phone, grocery shopping apps where you can send the list to other phones, anything like that. I have looked but just can't find anything that works on multiple phones. Any ideas?

wmtoandroid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good apps that would work for organizing home life. I'm thinking apps like calendars that synk with the wife phone, grocery shopping apps where you can send the list to other phones, anything like that. I have looked but just can't find anything that works on multiple phones. Any ideas?

Try this for groceries/to do list: http://www.ourgroceries.com It will sync to multiple phones or manage your lists online.

vor

May 26, 2010
Visit site
There's also the Astrid Todo Task. I haven't got it all set up yet but you are supposed to be able to sync it up with your google calendar

qr.png

Astrid - Android’s Simple Task Recording Dashboard

Runnin_it

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Another one for OurGroceries. My wife has a BB, I have an Evo. It works on both phones and we can add items for each other on the fly. Especially handy when I have my wife build the grocery list while I'm on my way to the store...