WorldMate Question

jbeachy

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Having used BlackBerry Travel for several years as my core travel app, I've installed WorldMate, which is the engine behind the BlackBerry app.

After entering manual flight details to a trip, I can't find a way to delete the flight from using the app - only on the WorldMate website. Am I missing it?

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've never used WorldMate, but from the website's support page, I found this: "Editing trip?s name or item can be done on the mobile application by going to 'My Trips' -> locating the relevant trip and press the 'Edit' (Pencil icon) icon found at the button of the itinerary screen." Here's their support page: https://worldmate.zendesk.com/home

If you don't see the pencil icon, then try pressing and holding the flight information--that's a common way to bring up a contextual menu in Android.

jbeachy

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I've never used WorldMate, but from the website's support page, I found this: "Editing trip?s name or item can be done on the mobile application by going to 'My Trips' -> locating the relevant trip and press the 'Edit' (Pencil icon) icon found at the button of the itinerary screen." Here's their support page: https://worldmate.zendesk.com/home

If you don't see the pencil icon, then try pressing and holding the flight information--that's a common way to bring up a contextual menu in Android.

Thanks, B. Diddy - this is a first-time post for me in this forum, so you would have no way of knowing that I always try to find the answer before posting :)

I pored over the website and didn't find an answer. What you describe is changing a trip's name. I can edit and delete the trip at will - what I want to do is delete a flight within that trip, which I've been able do only on the website. And FWIW, I've long-pressed everything in sight!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I installed WorldMate on my Razr Maxx and started a test trip, manually adding a flight. From the main screen showing all trip details, I long pressed the flight--a menu came up giving the option to "Edit flight details." Tapping that brings me to the Edit Flight screen, where at the top it says "If you want to change to a different flight, please delete and create a new flight." If I scroll all the way down, there is a "Delete" button right under "Done." Do you see that?

jbeachy

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I installed WorldMate on my Razr Maxx and started a test trip, manually adding a flight. From the main screen showing all trip details, I long pressed the flight--a menu came up giving the option to "Edit flight details." Tapping that brings me to the Edit Flight screen, where at the top it says "If you want to change to a different flight, please delete and create a new flight." If I scroll all the way down, there is a "Delete" button right under "Done." Do you see that?

Wow, thanks for testing! No, I did not have a Delete button. Based on your post, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and there was the Delete button at the bottom. Now life is good! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89