How to view my Google NEXUS 7 screen on my MAC

ol1000

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi All, long time listener, first time caller

I'm trying to find some software that will let me see my google screen on the MAC.

Any ideas? I can do this is with Airserver for the iPad but can't find anything for the NEXUS.

Just a simple reflection app so I can share what's on my screen via webex or similar...

Thanks guys, am sure someone out there will know how to do this!!

Ol1000

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
You may want to check out Air Display. I have not tried it myself as I'm lacking an Android tablet, but may just try it to see if it can be done from my MacBook to my GS3.

Air Display: iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac or Windows PC as an external monitor

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.avatron.airdisplay&token=GWqkuNXr

The initial thought that came to mind was to install and configure a VNC Server on your Nexus (assume this is a tablet given the iPad reference), and then use the built in VNC client from your Mac to connect. Air Display, or others like it may be the easier route.

Post back as I'm interested to learn what you find out.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
You may want to check out Air Display. I have not tried it myself as I'm lacking an Android tablet, but may just try it to see if it can be done from my MacBook to my GS3.

Air Display: iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac or Windows PC as an external monitor

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.avatron.airdisplay&token=wriQIWKX

The initial thought that came to mind was to install and configure a VNC Server on your Nexus (assume this is a tablet given the iPad reference), and then use the built in VNC client from your Mac to connect. Air Display, or others like it may be the easier route.

Post back as I'm interested to learn what you find out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer