Is there a widget for Mobile Network

EvoUserXXX

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I am using launcher Pro and don't have the htc widgets. I really need a widget for Mobile network as I like to turn it off while I am at work and it saves amazing battery life. Anyone know of any?

PainKiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Fwiw you can choose to have anywhere from 1 to 12 buttons. I just did a test with 1 button for data and its just 1 square button with 3g and the arrows on it.

Just an idea.

~ Transmitted via Motorola Droid ~

EvoUserXXX

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
APN Widget did not work on mine...it stay show the widget but when i press it it does nothing...(unrooted official OTA froyo evo)

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
airplane disables the 3g ?

It disables all radio activity.

Funny today i turned on my phone and i noticed the data was not working, somehow the mobile network disabled itself but i was able to still place calls.

I just tested in airplane mode and neither calls or data will work. So I guess turning off just the mobile network would be a fair way disable the data only and still be able to make/receieve calls.

Beautiful widgets dos not have a data widget as far as i can see.

Last edited:

eyesparky

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for the same thing. Unfortunately none of the market widgets actually do what the HTC widget does, namely toggle "Mobile networks" option in the HTC settings menu. This is different from switching 2G/3G or something that messes with APN settings. I am on a 3G network for calls so I just want to turn mobile data off not 3G. I think this requires a solution for HTC Sense phones only that want to run Launcher Pro etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19