Tweetdeck 0.9.9

ffmedic2112

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone using the new beta release? Was working really well until this new release. Now I'm getting fc's or won't even open. Anyone else having issues?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ffmedic2112

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Yea deleted old one, deleted new and reinstall, rebooted, clear cache everything. Don't have a clue. I really like tweetdeck too

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed it a bit today but not before, I blame the Facebook outage for it.

A down site shouldn't affect an application in this way, but it is still beta and apparently there were some pretty wonky responses coming back. I view it as an opportunity for devs to harden their API code :)

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
9.9 seems to work best for me. Have two weird issues with 9.10, like post widget not working at all. Also hitting quit turns on my camera. So i'm stickin to 9.9 and not using 9.10. 1.0 should be here very soon.

slipdisc

Jun 3, 2010
www.phat1.com
I was using the beta yesterday but, like everyone else, was getting FC's all the time. I switched to Seesmic and couldn't be happier.

Life's too short for force closing apps.

melwan

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
^ So, you used a "BETA", god-forbid you found bugs in a "BETA" release, turned to a fully released v1.4 app and couldn't be happier?

Did I mention why I'm pro closed betas?

Aatrek

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I've been running TweetDeck (and all the various beta versions) on my Incredible for weeks, and I've never had a force close. Not once.