Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does anyone know how to specify specific folders for Auto Backup to Google +

I have looked through both the Google+ Auto Backup settings (1st screenshot) and the stock Gallery app (2nd screenshot). I don't want every photo or movie on the phone backed up (for example, I may put a movie on the phone I wish to watch, but certainly don't need it up in the cloud too). But if I don't choose Back up local folders in the Google+ settings, pics like the screenshots below won't auto backup (and I want them to). This is on a Galaxy S5 Active running 4.4.2. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know how to specify specific folders for Auto Backup to Google +-screenshot_2014-07-05-21-54-15.jpg

Does anyone know how to specify specific folders for Auto Backup to Google +-screenshot_2014-07-05-21-53-38.jpg

Default Re: Does anyone know how to specify specific folders for Auto Backup to Google +

Open photos and slide the left for menu. Then select 'on device' and there will be a blue cloud icon. Just unselect the individual folders.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Does anyone know how to specify specific folders for Auto Backup to Google +

Oh, Dude! The blue clouds! Didn't notice them. Thank you!