Best RSS reader with offline viewing?

swebdan

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey there, sorry if this has been posted before. Im new here.

Im searching for an RSS reader app for my tablet, I need one that sort of updates on its own and downloads the content, text and maybe picture (no music or anything heavy), and it allows me too read when I am offline, like on the train.

I don't mind paying.

thank so much for your time.

Dan

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I do a lot of offline reading and I've used the main readers. For me the thing that works best is using Pocket and forget the offline options in the readers.

Just create a free account and set it up in every reader, browser or news app that you've got (and in every device!). After that just one click will save any article that you want. In five minutes you can set your offline reading for the day without downloading tons of articles from your feeds.

I use it in three different devices (phone, tablet and PC) and the sync is great.

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey there, sorry if this has been posted before. Im new here.

Im searching for an RSS reader app for my tablet, I need one that sort of updates on its own and downloads the content, text and maybe picture (no music or anything heavy), and it allows me too read when I am offline, like on the train.

I don't mind paying.

thank so much for your time.

Dan

Have you tried gReader?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11