Home Screen Replacement Issues

wayne22

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
So I downloaded the home pluss app to add more screen and stuff to my phone and when ever I'm on the home page and I switch my phone from portrait to landscape or landscape to portrait it says something like processor android software has stopped working unispectingly then this little option says for close why? I want it go away

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I use home++ and had issues with it early on but no longer. Perform an uninstall then reinstall the software and see if that clears things up for you.

wayne22

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Application help!!!!!!!

So recently I downloaded launcher+beta and its a wonderful application I now have 6 screens and I love it but when ever I am on the home screen vertical and I open my key board it says "the application launcher+ (process android. process.acore) has stopped unexpectedly please try again" and I hate that it happens when I'm on my home screen and open my keyboard or when I go back to vertical someone please help so it goes away.

gonzoguy24

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
So recently I downloaded launcher+beta and its a wonderful application I now have 6 screens and I love it but when ever I am on the home screen vertical and I open my key board it says "the application launcher+ (process android. process.acore) has stopped unexpectedly please try again" and I hate that it happens when I'm on my home screen and open my keyboard or when I go back to vertical someone please help so it goes away.

It is a problem with the app. Ditch the application. All home screen replacements have problems (Force closing, lag etc etc)

jdwx

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I haven't had good luck either. I really am fine with native, just need maybe two more screens.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Threads merged. As stated many times above, home screen replacement apps cause a hotbed issues. So do task managers, but that's a different thread.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38