Viewing list of all store downloads without a phone

skydiverian

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
As the question says.

I last had an Android device in mid-2011, an Xperia X10. It no longer boots so I can't see the list of apps I downloaded on the phone.

I'm considering getting a phone or possibly the nVidia Shield Tablet and want to see the full list of applications I previously downloaded.

Logging in to the website only shows a list of apps that I purchased with money - if it didn't cost me anything, it doesn't show up in the list.

Is there any way of finding out what I've previously downloaded, including cost free apps, without getting a new device?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

If I go to the Play Store in a browser on my PC, I see every app I've installed at some point in time. Most of these are free apps, not paid.
Screenshot (486).png

If I click on an individual app, I'll see if it is currently installed.
Screenshot (487).png

Aiden Howlett

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

If I go to the Play Store in a browser on my PC, I see every app I've installed at some point in time. Most of these are free apps, not paid.
View attachment 229699

If I click on an individual app, I'll see if it is currently installed.
View attachment 229700
Remember that Install button can lie sometimes. Especially if you're like me and delete apps all the time, but don't remove them from accounts.

skydiverian

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. The concern was that I was seeing nothing like the number of apps that I know I had used - I'd just forgotten that I originals set it up with the wrong Gmail account. Now I'm in the correct one they're all there. Again, thanks for the replies and the welcome.

One final related question - I assume that some apps can be removed from the store by the developer, if so are they removed from the list?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member