Lock App

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Well I have had my droid for a few months now and I cant put it down. I just wanted to know if anyone is using another lock screen other than the stock one. Just not a fan of the stock one. I just dl lockbot and the free one is ok but dont want to pay yet without some feedback on this or better ones. Any ideas? Thanks

Ultramontanist

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I use the paid version of Lock 2.0 and like it very much. It allows you to set a password and select various skins or set your own background. Also, it is any easy slide lock like on the iPhone. Hope this helps.

Mar 31, 2010
www.brandongoodman.com
I recently published my first Android App which is very relevant to this topic of discussion.

Its called "Lock Delay". It modifies the behavior of the Android system lock pattern. Instead of immediately requiring the unlock pattern each and every time the screen shuts off, with Lock Delay, you can set an idle delay of just a few minutes or up to several hours before the lock pattern will be engaged and required to unlock the phone. With this running, there is no need to mess with widgets or manually enabling and disabling the pattern lock.

I think it makes the built in lock pattern mechanism much more usable.

Search for "Lock Delay" on the Android Market. It was developed and tested on a stock Motorola Droid running 2.0.1 but should work with most other android versions 1.5 and up.

Please contact me with any questions, comments or suggestions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer