[Closed] Valentine's Day Contest: Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_BR

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Me, my wife and twins, they just love our Android phones, and are really hoping to have more Android gadgets to play!

Familia2.jpg

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Here's the picture we took for the family Christmas card this year. Me on the right, and the "War Department" on the left keeping the two in the middle in line.

FSC_6528-Sharpened.jpg

-Suntan

vexzt

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
A pic taken of my son and I when he was 10 months old. Love him to pieces and he is a TRUE daddy's little man!

Attachments

• 1274044804303.jpg
    1274044804303.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 157

deltasig

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
from my engagement shoot, wedding is in June where I am looking forward to marrying my best friend and being my Valentine for life :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_20130201_193111.jpg
    IMG_20130201_193111.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 16

Rosie4647

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
http://cdn.androidcentral.com/sites...ache/w680h550/postimages/684/vday-contest.jpg

Awwwwwwwww. Isn't that sweet? It's Lloyd with a green heart. And a Nexus 4. And a Nexus 7. Yeah, we're falling for the Valentine's Day fanfare this year, and you're going to reap the benefits in our inaugural Android Central Valentine's Day Contest.

Wanna win a Nexus 7 and a Nexus 4? And find out how I tricked this woman into taking a picture with me? Read on for all the deets.

http://admin.androidcentral.com/sites/all/libraries/ckeditor/images/spacer.gif?t=B8DJ5M3Seeing as how I'm feeling a bit mushy this February, here's how we're going to work things:

• To enter this contest, you will need to post in this forum thread.
  • This is our first couples contest. It's going to require a picture of you and your significant other. Guy, gal, four-legged friend. Doesn't matter to us. We wanna see you with someone you care about. Or at least someone you bribed for a picture. (Or if all else fails, show us a pic of you and your beloved phone.)
  • Those who post pictures of you and your significant other get entered to win one of two grand prizes: A 32GB Wifi Nexus 7 and a 16GB Nexus 4. Plus we'll throw in a couple of sweet LloydGear T-shirts.
  • Five runners-up will receive Lloyd T-shirts.

Got it? Snap a pic your pal -- the more mushy the better; this is a Valentine's contest, after all -- and post it in the forum thread. Done. And since this was my bright idea, I'll go first. Say hi to my lovely wife, @snickinson.

A couple fine points: This one's open to anyone, anywhere. One entry per person -- so make it good. Also keep it safe for work. (If it's not safe for work, e-mail it to Jerry for safe keeping.)

We'll end this contest at 8 a.m. Eastern time Friday, Feb. 15. Good luck!
Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.