Thought this was funny and interesting.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yup, and they made a profit this quarter. Woot. It's not much, but it's a good start considering the estimates that were made.

As for HTC, yes I do hope they make a comeback.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Yup, and they made a profit this quarter. Woot. It's not much, but it's a good start considering the estimates that were made.

As for HTC, yes I do hope they make a comeback.

Do you think they will make a comeback though? I want them to make a comeback because they are the first Androud manufacturer(besides the Nexus 4) that makes awesome looking phones(IMHO)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Back to more pressing matters, ANyone else wanna see HTC make a come back with the "One"
I really do. I love their products and just can't figure out why they are suffering so bad. Weak marketing or not. It just doesn't add up.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Do you think they will make a comeback though? I want them to make a comeback because they are the first Androud manufacturer(besides the Nexus 4) that makes awesome looking phones(IMHO)
I wish Google would get them to make another Nexus phone. Can you imagine the One as a Nexus? That would be sweet.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

I hope so, competition means more pushing of the envelope towards news ideas.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
It's exactly what happened when he left the first time. All the 4000 people kept making tons of crap. Then Steve came back and said make 4 products instead. Canceled tons of products. He was the visionary and the pitch man. He was and is essential to Apple's success. The isheep require a digital messiah to follow. If they don't have one then they don't have the same connection to the product. It's all they know. Let's call it the lemming principle.

Jonathan Ives may be that guy but I don't think Tim Cook is.

tim is good in his own way, but yeah Jonathan is the man that knows what's going on.

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
New Zealand, but we still don't have books,movies or magazines. We also do not have play store gift cards.
But at least this is a start.

I live in Australia.
We have books, movies and magazines.
Though, don't have Gift Cards. Prepaid Credit Cards work fine with me, though.

We also just got Play Music.

Sent from my XOOM.

Last edited:

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a question for you guys, is having Android features a necessity? I mean the iPhone does everything for me except having a smaller screen, I would switchback to the iPhone if it got a dedicated back button and a bigger screen.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I guess...
But we can all look at the US, and how they get first pick in everything.
Google really needs to be 'international'.

Sent from my XOOM.
Apparently we should be able to access the same stuff as you guys but we can't:(

- - - Updated - - -

I guess...
But we can all look at the US, and how they get first pick in everything.
Google really needs to be 'international'.

Sent from my XOOM.
Apparently we should be able to access the same stuff as you guys but we can't:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo