You know what's annoying?

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This actually turned into a really fun thread, my complaints have nothing to do with electronics tho!

Leaving the cabinet doors open

geico commercials

bed unmade

dirty socks NEXT TO the laundry basket

yep, I'm a chick.....sorry guys

I do want to say thanks to all of you who have helped me get my phone to where it is now.

Reactions: superstar1213

ls5012

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'll tell you what's annoying!!

I am a person willing to try rooting the new leak but I have a mac. When I ask on the threads if anyone has a way to root using a mac, The answer I get is "Find someone with a PC" If I could do that I wouldn't be asking the forum. I find those answers condescending!
So, obviously, there are those of us with legitimate reasons for not rooting. I read the threads and see how many people have been really helpful. I really appreciate that, but They can't help me, so I am stuck waiting for the real OTA. And Yes I am REALLY FRUSTRATED! So don't answer posts like mine with flip answers!!

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Oh new one when someone calls you on your work phone that has no caller ID and leaves a voice mail saying "hey its me call me back" I have over 300 clients wtf i dont know who you are and have no clue what your number is. Then mark my word in like 3 days they will call my boss all mad that i didnt call them back god i hate people.

dkoss

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I am a person willing to try rooting the new leak but I have a mac. When I ask on the threads if anyone has a way to root using a mac, The answer I get is "Find someone with a PC" If I could do that I wouldn't be asking the forum. I find those answers condescending!
So, obviously, there are those of us with legitimate reasons for not rooting. I read the threads and see how many people have been really helpful. I really appreciate that, but They can't help me, so I am stuck waiting for the real OTA. And Yes I am REALLY FRUSTRATED! So don't answer posts like mine with flip answers!!

Look into Heimdall, I don't know that it will do you any good right now with a mac but it would be a start. I guess the first test would be to see if you are tech savvy enough to get it running on your mac. The last person I pointed in that direction wasn't able to even do that.

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think heimdall is compatible with the Fascinate until 2.2...

Unfortunately, the best solution for Mac users is to bootcamp a Windows partition. You can download a trial version of Windows, but once the trial runs out you're stuck. gunnermike posted a thread not too long ago about getting a Microsoft license pretty cheap... Maybe worth looking into. That's how I do it, anyways :)

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

I don't want to sound rude, but using a pc is the most convenient route to take. The other fellers have suggested other options but if those methods do not work then using a pc is your only viable option unfortunately.

dkoss

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think heimdall is compatible with the Fascinate until 2.2...

Unfortunately, the best solution for Mac users is to bootcamp a Windows partition. You can download a trial version of Windows, but once the trial runs out you're stuck. gunnermike posted a thread not too long ago about getting a Microsoft license pretty cheap... Maybe worth looking into. That's how I do it, anyways :)

That is why I stated I did not know if it would do him much good right now. The issue seems to be with macs, but it is something worth him looking into and he can judge for himself if it fits his needs. He asked for information and that is what I have him.

I know off at least 2 fascinates that Heimdall coupled with Odin have saved a brick.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
reruns on tv

the summer rerun season. i have to work all dangit you better too!!!

shows that get canceled after the seasons filiming is done.

rising gas prices.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
my size 42 pants

my size 30 pants that are just a little to tight.

my father in law taking every opprotunity to make fun of me being to fat

my father in law telling me IM LOOSING TOO MUCH WEIGHT!!!!!!

my father in law

my sister in law

steve jobs

my in laws

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
people who swing out wide like they're driving an 18-wheeler to make a left turn causing me to stop to keep from hitting them because they're halfway in my lane.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
People who ask "Do you have the iPhone?" then discover it's a smart phone and say they don't want a data plan.

People who don't want to sign a contract then look at you like you're an a-hole because you tell them a phone costs between 150 and $600.

When my ex gets mad because I want to spend time with my daughter that is mine according to the courts.

When my friends say they love me because I don't worry about hurting their feelings and prefer to be honest, then get all p.o.'ed when I hurt their feelings.

People in giant trucks who pull up past the line when you're trying to turn right at a red light, so then you can't see to make the turn.

People who don't care what the iPhone does, but still want to buy one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephliam147258