You know what's annoying?

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
lol. several actually. i also have a concealed weapons permit. and last, im pretty good. :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one mike :) A 12 gauge shotgun with a 3 round mag tube extension and 3" shells of 00-buck puts out 105 .32ish caliber rounds in about 5 seconds depending on how good you are. This alone is enough information to make the average person nervous. Ask my neighbors.

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
lol. several actually. i also have a concealed weapons permit. and last, im pretty good. :D

one of the other reasons why it sucks to live in California..... what are you packing gunnermike?

I'm glad I'm not the only one mike :) A 12 gauge shotgun with a 3 round mag tube extension and 3" shells of 00-buck puts out 105 .32ish caliber rounds in about 5 seconds depending on how good you are. This alone is enough information to make the average person nervous. Ask my neighbors.

Nice im guessing a remington 870? I was torn between that and the Mossberg so I decided to go with the 590A1. Shotguns ftw for home defense/CQB setup.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
one of the other reasons why it sucks to live in California..... what are you packing gunnermike?

Nice im guessing a remington 870? I was torn between that and the Mossberg so I decided to go with the 590A1. Shotguns ftw for home defense/CQB setup.

i try and stay away from the hippie states like cali and ny.

i have a FN-FNP40 .40 cal. 14 rnd clip. i like the hydro shock rounds. thats the one i carry on me.

for the house i have a remingtom 870. i use my own special 00 buck shot with a double load of powder.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

i have a FN-FNP40 .40 cal. 14 rnd clip. i like the hydro shock rounds. thats the one i carry on me.

for the house i have a remingtom 870. i use my own special 00 buck shot with a double load of powder.

I didn't like the ergonomics on the FNs mostly. H&K P30 for me is like a dream. Would have gotten it in .40 but I would have had to wait a long time to get it :-( and I wanted my shiney new toy. I also share walls with neighbors so 9mm seemed like a little better choice of round.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
More things annoying.

When you think an annoying co-worker is quitting, and then their escape plan falls through so they linger.

When you're eating chips and one breaks funny and you stab yourself in the inside of you mouth.

piersol

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
gunnermike53 and Sheepdog Elite, add me to your list of free Americans, LOL! I live in Minnesota and have had my CWL for 15 years now.

Carry piece is either my Glock 19 9mm or my Kimber Custom CDP II in .45 ACP.

Home defense is a 12 gauge Stoeger 2000 semi auto with the barrel cut down to 18 1/2", pistol grip buttstock, and a 350 lumen tac-light in a barrel clamp.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I didn't like the ergonomics on the FNs mostly. H&K P30 for me is like a dream. Would have gotten it in .40 but I would have had to wait a long time to get it :-( and I wanted my shiney new toy. I also share walls with neighbors so 9mm seemed like a little better choice of round.

You know, I am with Chris, I really like this thread.. Something therapeutic about discussion of firearms causing most of us to relax about phone issues....

Reminder to self: Target practice today - goodbye Storm I

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
more annoying stuff:

when my father in law instists on watching the sd chanel instead of the hd channel.

all the stupid westerns my father inlaw insists on watching.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

the FN fits my hand well. it also easalie concealable. more than that im partial to browning. i shot the browning .50 cal in the af and it was an awsome weapon.

you know the 9mm is more likely to penitrate walls. the .40 cal being a larger and slightly slower round will leave a bigger hole, but will not penetrate as far being that the force is distrubtited over a larger area.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
the FN fits my hand well. it also easalie concealable. more than that im partial to browning. i shot the browning .50 cal in the af and it was an awsome weapon.

you know the 9mm is more likely to penitrate walls. the .40 cal being a larger and slightly slower round will leave a bigger hole, but will not penetrate as far being that the force is distrubtited over a larger area.

To the best of my understanding the 9mm carries less kinetic energy so when it hits sheetrock it suffers more deceleration. I'd be interested if you have any ballistic references to back it up because I would much rather have the improved stopping power of the .40. We thread jacked a thread jacked thread just so you know LOL.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You know, I am with Chris, I really like this thread.. Something therapeutic about discussion of firearms causing most of us to relax about phone issues....

Reminder to self: Target practice today - goodbye Storm I

I love that idea. My Sony Ericsson satio needs some of that action.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Cool we talking guns I live in the woods of Virginia so lets say I got a lot of firepower.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Thats a beauty right there, it has a nice ergonomical feel to it when i held it and I love federal ammo never had a malfunction with them. Any of you 807 owners equip theirs with a knoxx stock? I just got my compstock and the recoil from 00 and slugs are tamed quite well. In the near future i was thinking of getting myself a SIG 226 or 220 with a BHI serpa.

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
some of my pet peeves are:
ppl who wear socks and sandals or worse, crocs
chasing after ping pong balls during beer pong
drivers who take up two parking spaces for parking crooked

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
You know what's annoying?

That whenever you ask questions about froyo or a Verizon update, people respond with:

"Who cares, I've got _________ running on my _________ with a blahblahblah."

The simple truth is that many of us don't feel comfortable with rooting or flashing our phones. I prefer to wait for an actual release, so please, if I or someone else asks a question about it, please don't respond with "I already have it" unless you've recently relieved OTA from Verizon. lol

/rant

I can't help but look at this post and share one thought, you really OUGHT to try rooting, there's just nothing like the feeling you get when you think you've bricked your phone, all those thoughts going through your head like "oh no, I'm paying $8/mo to insure this thing, how am I going to get it to some point where Verizon will replace it, and I have NO phone now, I wonder HOW long it will take to replace..." then going back reading more forums, trying a few more suggestions and then there you have it! A beautifully, wonderfully rooted phone running DL30 (I love it no need to update) that will do anything you could ever ask of it ;-)
kind of like an adrenaline high really!! you really must TRY IT!
I swear any problem you can have trying to root and update WILL be addressed somewhere in these forums!