The AC Coffee Junkies thread.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
re: AC Coffee Junkies thread.

The other night the kids and I were watching Battle Bots on the Roku and it kept playing ads for Dunkin's new Cold Brew (hey, if you have to watch commercials, can't get better than coffee!)(But it made me want some soooo bad!!)

So got a chance to try it today. Very good...nice and smooth. Inspiring me to make some of my own cold brew tonight.

WP_20160818_14_36_21_Pro.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

The other night the kids and I were watching Battle Bots on the Roku and it kept playing ads for Dunkin's new Cold Brew (hey, if you have to watch commercials, can't get better than coffee!)(But it made me want some soooo bad!!)

So got a chance to try it today. Very good...nice and smooth. Inspiring me to make some of my own cold brew tonight.

View attachment 235856

Cool coaster!!!!!!!

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

Finally got around to making some Cold Brew last night. Turned out well...would have liked it a little darker, but I started it at around 4 yesterday. I started a fresh batch this morning so we'll see how that one turns out tomorrow. Used French Roast beans freshly ground. Will have to experiment.

As an aside, last week I had the opportunity to use freshly roasted (like within a week) Guatemalan and Hawaiian beans...boy that was something else!

WP_20160822_06_12_46_Pro.jpg

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

Dreaming about this for tomorrow
c06db235ed9a18391220ea8f9a980b2b.gif

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 235856

Where'd you get the Google coaster?

I want one! :)

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Man I've become addicted to this homemade coldbrew coffee. Good stuff!!!
Understandable. I had my first coldbrew at Starbucks yesterday and was impressed. Smells like a regular glass of iced coffee and tastes like a regular coffee at first until all of these deep chocolate notes start blooming in yer mouth. Crazy.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

Understandable. I had my first coldbrew at Starbucks yesterday and was impressed. Smells like a regular glass of iced coffee and tastes like a regular coffee at first until all of these deep chocolate notes start blooming in yer mouth. Crazy.
I'll have to try it. I haven't tried it yet.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

I can drink regular brew straight black if need be...dont prefer it however.
But with this cold brew, no need for creamer or sweeteners of any kind

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

I can drink regular brew straight black if need be...dont prefer it however.
But with this cold brew, no need for creamer or sweeteners of any kind
I always prefer black coffee unsweetened. I'll drink latte occasionally, but not that often.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

I simply love coffee. I prefer sweet with extraa cream but have had black coffee with sugar and had enjoyed it just as much.

I'm also okay with just having a couple of shots of espresso ......... love my caffeine

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site

I usually drink black coffee but on the weekends my wife and I like to add just a little bit of Italian cream and no sugar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty