Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need an app that scans folders for virus

Basically I have an app that scans apps but not folders. The only time it does scan something other than apps is when I download files in the "unknown sources" category. Is there an app that can scan folders? Like if I download songs from mp3 download apps.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Need an app that scans folders for virus

CM Security scans apps

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

What does the security program the Samsung rep put on my S5 do. Its called AVL ?

AMC Security (Advanced Mobile Care) can do that. It has a virus scanner not only scanning for apps but also for Junk files, cache, big files, residual files, privacy records and so on. It even can do deep scan which means scan for more folders if you wish.
    It's totally free on Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bit.mobilecare

"Always on" virus protection and an on-demand scanner help keep your device clear of viruses and unsafe apps. One touch scans and scheduled scans are provided as well as a system “Health Check” feature that quickly identifies viruses, unsafe apps and potentially risky settings. mobile security manager to safeguard you against viruses, unsafe apps and potentially risky settings. You can filter out annoying calls and text messages by configuring white and black contact lists or simply block messages by certain keywords. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.comodo.pimsecure