Your Opinions On The Samsung Gear S2

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I know this is the Android Wear section but what does everyone think of going from square to round, I find it to be a good looking watch, not great but not bad. I still think as of now the Moto 360 is the best looking currently. I was in an AT&T store and not long ago, they had a display of the LG Urbane, to much bezel, everyone has different opinions, that's why we're all different. Just curious.

Posted via the Android Central App

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I like the design from what I've seen so far. Not sure what to think on the Tizen and hoping I won't be disappointed and this latest wearable will finally be for more than just Samsung devices.

We'll know more in a few weeks at IFA.

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I agree but it's a give or take thing I think, can you make stylish square watch and still not look nerdy, Asus I will say has done that to an extent. Then with your circular design watches, like you stated, you lose functionality somewhat. Give or take I see it as kind of.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
In my experience, Tizen blows. The idea with Tizen is the same as Apple's: you strap a smartwatch with a tiny screen and 5-year-old hardware to your wrist. Which means you kind of have to use it like a phone, and that's a little too much interaction for a watch, IMO. The app store is a joke, and even the watch faces there are pretty lame. And there's zero Google support.

I have both a Gear S and LG G watch. I think the G Watch is far more useful as a watch. And it was a third of the cost, to boot.