S4 got wet and now won't charge
Hi I was wondering if any one could help
I didn't realise my phone got a bit wet, when I did I dried it and it worked fine.. Then the battery died so I plugged it in when it came back on the Phone immediately asked to reboot, I agreed and then switched on for a bit. Then died and wouldn't start, turns on for a split second and then crashes. When on charge it vibrates every 10 secs or so but nothing happens, please any ideas?
- 06-22-2014, 04:17 PM #2
- 06-22-2014, 04:26 PM #3
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: S4 got wet and now won't charge
It's in a bag of rice now. Initially I just dried it with a towel as it was a tiny amount... Then put battery back in and it worked fine.. .. Well the headset came on but that has happened before.
Then it died and when I plugged it in it wanted to reboot and then it wouldn't start up.. Battery dropped to 0% and every time I plug it in it does the same thing vibrates but won't charge
- By jfriend33 in forum Android Concepts & Dream DevicesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:24 AM
- By peterev in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 04:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:52 PM
- By mgftp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:48 PM