S4 got wet and now won't charge

A

AC Question

Hi I was wondering if any one could help

I didn't realise my phone got a bit wet, when I did I dried it and it worked fine.. Then the battery died so I plugged it in when it came back on the Phone immediately asked to reboot, I agreed and then switched on for a bit. Then died and wouldn't start, turns on for a split second and then crashes. When on charge it vibrates every 10 secs or so but nothing happens, please any ideas?

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi I was wondering if any one could help

I didn't realise my phone got a bit wet, when I did I dried it and it worked fine.. Then the battery died so I plugged it in when it came back on the Phone immediately asked to reboot, I agreed and then switched on for a bit. Then died and wouldn't start, turns on for a split second and then crashes. When on charge it vibrates every 10 secs or so but nothing happens, please any ideas?

How did to dry it? Put it sealed tight in a bag of rice ? Took the battery out first and put all in the bag for at least 24 hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pellwood

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Hiya,

It's in a bag of rice now. Initially I just dried it with a towel as it was a tiny amount... Then put battery back in and it worked fine.. .. Well the headset came on but that has happened before.
Then it died and when I plugged it in it wanted to reboot and then it wouldn't start up.. Battery dropped to 0% and every time I plug it in it does the same thing vibrates but won't charge