can't connect to data, send pictures or receive them

A

AC Question

I have an unlocked Verizon phone with a Tmobile non-Contract plan. I'm having trouble sending pictures and receiving them from my friends. Whenever I send a picture/audio, it says "Currently unable to download, please try again." The same thing happens when I try to download something they've sent.

I've been using my Wifi to connect to stuff but that becomes a problem when I don't have access to Wi-Fi. My phone shows that I have 3-4 bars of LTE but it won't connect to it? I've tried turning airplane on and off, turned my phone on and off, and both of those didn't fix anything. i haven't tried a factory reset because it might relock my phone and I can't get a non-contract plan with Verizon. I've also turned off Wi-fi while trying to connect and had no luck. I've also tried to do a system update and it said that everything is up to date.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like you may need to check your APN settings. I am not sure if they are shown though since Verizon likes to lock their phones down.. You'd have to see if you could find it under the mobile networks area in settings.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Lordmoldybutt

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I added an apn from T-Mobiles website and that fixed the data problem but I'm still not able to send pictures, or receive them. Thank you. Also would it be possible to change the logo from Verizon to T-Mobile when I boot up my phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38