Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default My HTC one is acting up.

Hi, I have had my HTC one for a few months now and i have been having several problems with it. For example, my phone gets extremely hot when I am and when am not using it. It will get so hot that it shuts off on me and most of the time the phone will be on 80% battery and won't turn back on unless I put it to charge, and when it does turn on its on 1%. My battery used to last all day and now it won't even last 2 hours. Whenever I make a call I have to put it on speaker in order for the person calling to hear me. When my phone dies, and I put it to charge I won't use it for a few hours and when I go to check on it its only on 15% sometimes even 8%. Also, I realized, if a person were to text me I wouldn't receive until maybe 30 - 50 minutes later (especially when the text is sent from an iPhone). what should i do? please help.

Default Re: My HTC one is acting up.

Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delay! The battery might be failing, but trying to replace it obviously isn't simple, since it's not meant to be removed.

Try booting into Recovery and clearing the cache partition--that can sometimes help various issues: Reset: HTC One (LTE) | T-Mobile Support