AT&T LG E980, Network drops after hanging up call??

A

AC Question

Hey guys, it is my first post here and wanted to check with you and see if anyone else has experienced this. Basically after I hang up from a call my network drops(att logo) disappears and I can't make another call until it returns. I called ATT today and they said it was completely normal. I have never experienced this on any other phone but was assured that was all it was that the mobile network had to drop and reconnect. I don't buy this crap... They issued a ticket for it by I don't think I will get much satisfaction from that either. Any suggestions or anyone else experience this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That makes no sense at all. It can't possibly be normal. I would escalate the call, and ask for supervisors. Let them know that no one else has ever considered that behavior normal. At the least, they should offer a replacement SIM card to see if that helps.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Actually this happens on the new Cricket. For a few seconds after hanging up a call the network drops off and there's a no network icon on the notification bar. Since it's owned by AT&T it does seem to be some sort of glitch in their system. Hopefully they'll fix it soon but I agree with B Diddy that you should report it.