New S5 Active Can't Push Email
Hello, just got this S5 Active, came from iPhone 5 and may go back.... We own a car wash and our automatic wash sends email if it faults. With the iPhone it immediately notified me with a push email. Then I could take care of the problem remotely (someone could be stuck in the wash). I cannot find how to set the Active to push. The best I can find is sync every 15 minutes. Thats not good enough for me. Can anybody help me before I return this? I love this phone but can't use it this way.
- 07-05-2014, 07:26 AM #2
Re: New S5 Active Can't Push Email
Are you using the default email client? Try scrolling down in the poll selections. Push should be on top. Also if you use Gmail the Gmail app works great.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By erantheking21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 03-15-2015, 01:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:46 PM
- By Tarielle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 06:54 PM
- By Cheryl83 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2014, 05:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 09:15 AM