I need help with unfreezing my samsung px phone

A

AC Question

Hello Names Carl !

And i recently got a gift from a family member a android phone from china a Samsung Px Phone and it was working fine and it still works i can turn on and off the phone and i hear when i get notifications or brand new text messages now i have to be honest i have taken it accidentally into the bathroom/restroom with me when i was taking showers and i had forgotten to take it out of my pockets a few times and i guess because of the vapor or something that the screen has been frozen now i can see everything on the screen but the touch tone is not working i tried taking the sims card and battery out for 4 hours. And also it can receive calls but it cant make calls

I put the sims card and the battery back after the 4 hours it still does not work i have no idea what to do can any body someone please help me cause for now i have no money to replace my phone so i need to get it fixed some how some way because it has all my personal contacts and business information that i need for my job and my schooling and other important numbers of family members and friends

Thank you very much Sincerely Carl M

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not familiar with a Samsung PX phone. Is it a Chinese clone? Is it something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azQ1A99wfqw&feature=kp

It'd help if you could give us the exact brand and model name/number. If it is a Chinese clone, then it is more likely to be of lower quality build, and therefore more susceptible to things like moisture damage. Apart from that, there is also a higher chance of system glitches and general failure, since the quality control won't be as good. Have you tried doing a factory data reset?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty