Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default google play network connection

bought a new huawei ascend g6, it was working absolutely fine........until i deleted some residual files and thumbnails, later i unistalled skype, after that i couldn't use google play..........it showed network connection error, although using wifi i could easily use chrome and open any site, only problem was logging in to my google account.....i have tried everything even a factory reset.........problem is till there.......what to do?

Default Re: google play network connection

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    bought a new huawei ascend g6, it was working absolutely fine........until i deleted some residual files and thumbnails, later i unistalled skype, after that i couldn't use google play..........it showed network connection error, although using wifi i could easily use chrome and open any site, only problem was logging in to my google account.....i have tried everything even a factory reset.........problem is till there.......what to do?
    Same trouble. All of a sudden unable to access Google Play. Connection error message and server error message. Have deleted accounts, opened new accounts, cleared cache and data etc. I can login in to the Google account for other services but Google Play dead.