google play network connection

A

AC Question

bought a new huawei ascend g6, it was working absolutely fine........until i deleted some residual files and thumbnails, later i unistalled skype, after that i couldn't use google play..........it showed network connection error, although using wifi i could easily use chrome and open any site, only problem was logging in to my google account.....i have tried everything even a factory reset.........problem is till there.......what to do?

DagenhamDave

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
bought a new huawei ascend g6, it was working absolutely fine........until i deleted some residual files and thumbnails, later i unistalled skype, after that i couldn't use google play..........it showed network connection error, although using wifi i could easily use chrome and open any site, only problem was logging in to my google account.....i have tried everything even a factory reset.........problem is till there.......what to do?

Same trouble. All of a sudden unable to access Google Play. Connection error message and server error message. Have deleted accounts, opened new accounts, cleared cache and data etc. I can login in to the Google account for other services but Google Play dead.