- 1 Posts
Samsung Note 3 - Bluetooth problem after upgrading to Kitkat 4.4.2
After my upgrade to Kitkat 4,4.2 on my Note 3 , I was unable to use my bluetooth to detect bluetooth in my Honda Citi 2014 Touch Screen Model . Also I am such pronunable to detect Iphone bluetooth as well . Before I upgrade from JellyBean to Kitkat I had no such problem .
Hope Samsung Note 3 will provide patches to rectify the bluetooth problem .
Has anyone encounter similar problem when upgrading to Kitkat 4.4.2 verson, do share ?
- 10-17-2014, 03:35 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Note 3 - Bluetooth problem after upgrading to Kitkat 4.4.2
ok, att service, note 3 phone, 2011 bmw x5
after upgrade to 4.4.2, bluetooth stopped working in any useful way.
Called BMW, not their problem
Called ATT, not their device
Samsung tried with all the soft reset and safe mode crap. nothing worked. they recomended hard factory reset. not good, too much data and from the forums, would not help anyway.
I found a isimple and less than ideal solution. pair your phone but do not allow the car to download the phone book or messages. I know it is less than perfect, but I can now take calls without losing BT and use the BT audio like before.
- 10-28-2014, 07:16 AM #3
- By mostappz in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2014, 11:56 PM
- By mostappz in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2014, 11:54 PM
- By Ck25 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 01:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:18 PM
- By Carlitosxfeng in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:04 AM