S3 Individual Volume controls for Contacts

A

AC Question

Is there a way i can set a contacts to ring loudly no matter what when the phone is set to vibrate?
Last time my wife was pregnant i had a Black Berry, i was able to have volume control on her msgs and calls to be loud when everything else was set to vibrate. I cant seem to find a way to set this on my S3?!!?!?!
I cant have every call/msg being on sound as an instructor, i need to set volume controls on indiviual contacts.
Please Help.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way i can set a contacts to ring loudly no matter what when the phone is set to vibrate?
Last time my wife was pregnant i had a Black Berry, i was able to have volume control on her msgs and calls to be loud when everything else was set to vibrate. I cant seem to find a way to set this on my S3?!!?!?!
I cant have every call/msg being on sound as an instructor, i need to set volume controls on indiviual contacts.
Please Help.
Use an app called Tasker to set specific parameters for a particular contact. This way the call will be received as specified, regardless of how you have set the global sound settings.

Tasker is free in the Play Store: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&token=3hBfqCt_