Samsung galaxy s4 water damage screen dark?
I dropped my galaxy s4 in water and it didn't turn on after, so i put the phone in rice for about 2 days and it worked fine but after about a day the screen started to get really dark and the phone started to overheat. I tried moving the brightness up, but when I do that the screen goes to like some greenish color and it's even worse to see the screen and i was wondering if anybody knows what it is that's causing this to happen, if it's something that burned inside the phone or if something broke? Thanks.
- 08-22-2014, 05:22 AM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy s4 water damage screen dark?
Alas the phone may be beyond saving. Read this, from one of our members:
Posted via Android Central App
- By hmust in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 38Last Post: 09-18-2016, 12:48 PM
- By tonystartup in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2016, 07:35 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 28Last Post: 08-10-2015, 07:22 PM
- By Jonathan Morgan1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:15 AM