- 39 Posts
Stuck On Loading Screen (Keeping it specific!)
Being duly specific, here. Nexus 7 (1st gen a.k.a. 2012 version, natch) with mobile data (in case that matters) running the 4.4 update.
It recently ran out of power and now stays on the loading icon with the four colored circles. Rebooting from recovery mode didn't help.
Search hits so far aren't applicable. Anyone got a link handy?
- 08-29-2014, 01:53 PM #2
Thank you for being clear and specific.
When you were in Recovery Mode, did you try wiping the Cache Partition? I don't think you'll need a link for that since you already know about Recovery Mode.
Also, are you fairly confident that your battery is good? I wonder, since you say that it recently ran out of power, whether it needs a prolonged charge. However it does sound more like system than battery.
Posted via Android Central App
- 39 Posts
Re: Stuck On Loading Screen (Keeping it specific!)
Yea, I've tried leaving it on the charger for a long time while it's time to load. All I get to do is watch the dancing circles. I take it off the charger and this circle animation continues until it runs out of power. Holding down the power button makes the Google logo come up and then, once more, dancing circles.
What will clearing the partition do to my content/memory?
- 08-31-2014, 01:03 AM #4
- By androiduser1019 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-22-2014, 11:14 PM
- By badger2727 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:00 PM
- By Max Pascua in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 01:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:57 AM