s4 shuts down when using twitter/twitter app
Wondering if anyone knows why my s4 will suddenly restart when using twitter or a twitter app (plume, tweetcaster)? Haven't noticed it with any other app. Will be scrolling through and reading tweets and it will just suddenly restart. Browsed through some other threads of people having shutdown issues for no reason but I think that's different from my issue. ONLY happens with twitter or twitter apps.
- 09-04-2014, 03:22 PM #2
I wonder whether it has something to do with app permissions. I also wonder whether clearing the cache would help...if you care to try, go to Settings, Apps, All, scroll to those apps, and select Clear Cache in each.
It may also be worth performing a Cache Partition wipe:
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-04-2014, 03:38 PM #3
- By Bacchus17 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:59 PM
- By lachdanan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 06:16 PM
- By medknight in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:57 PM
- By Bacchus17 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:22 PM