Hi, I'm not quite sure how this happened, but my random no name Chinese tablet (no idea of make, as it was a gift) is stuck on the system recovery 3e screen. I can navigate through the options with the volume key, but when I try to select with the power key nothing happens. There are no other keys on it. Please help me, I'm a huge newb when it comes to Tec. Oh and behind the options of the system recovery screen, there is a dead android dude with No Command written underneath

Thanks for the help, but it seems to have sorted itself out. I let the battery run down untill it shut down, then I charged it and it booted up normally. Thanks again for the suggestion, if it ever happens again I'll try that. .
    10-07-2014 04:25 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It won't even let you select the Reboot option? It's probably a hardware or firmware defect, which is not unusual with no-name devices.

You can try forcing a power-down by pressing and holding the Power button for about 15 seconds (until the device shuts off). Then try powering on again.
    Svgerse likes this.
    10-07-2014 06:20 PM