How can I restore all of my SMS from my Galaxy Y to my Grand 2?

A

AC Question

Go sms pro back up issue

hi i recently bought grand 2 mobile my previous mobile is galaxy Y 5360 in that i have go sms pro and i tried to back up all the sms on SD card and transfer to new phone i took all the sms in sd card and saved successfuly while restoring the same data in new phone i am getting error as no back up found on sd card.

Then i bought Premium version in my new phone grand 2. Now can you please help me how to restore all my sms from galaxy Y to grand 2.

Thanks

Nandhakumar

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Go sms pro back up issue

hi i recently bought grand 2 mobile my previous mobile is galaxy Y 5360 in that i have go sms pro and i tried to back up all the sms on SD card and transfer to new phone i took all the sms in sd card and saved successfuly while restoring the same data in new phone i am getting error as no back up found on sd card.

Then i bought Premium version in my new phone grand 2. Now can you please help me how to restore all my sms from galaxy Y to grand 2.

Thanks

Nandhakumar

Make sure you copy the entire go sms folder/directory from the old device to the new one. Then backup. If it's not allowing you to read the file then it's likely an issue with the app creating a unique ID per device and associating the ID with the backup.

I've used sms backup and restore with no problems. If you still have the messages try that app - it's available for free in the Play Store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana