How can I reset my text message secure box password on my HTC EVO?

astephens007

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
how can I reset my text message secure box password on my HTC EVO

I put a password on my secure text messages files and I forgot what the password is. Now I can't access these messages and I don't want to do a reset and lose all of my messages music and photos. How can reset the password for this secure text messages file

ericthewiz

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: how can I reset my text message secure box password on my HTC EVO

I Tried all the suggestions people posted and NONE OF THEM WORKED..
So I Continued to play with it and even copied everything from my phone to my pc just in case I deleted everything while experimenting. AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND OUT. I never had a password but it asked for one So I TYPED THE ENTIRE FIRST LINE OF YOUR QWERTY KEYBOARD For the password and confirmation AND IT WORKED. Your Welcome in Advance... Good Luck!!

Qiraa

May 26, 2015
Visit site

I put a password on my secure text messages files and I forgot what the password is. Now I can't access these messages and I don't want to do a reset and lose all of my messages music and photos. How can reset the password for this secure text messages file

Ingrid44

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site

Carme2317

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: How can I reset my text message secure box password on my HTC one

I have put some very important messages in my secure box and went to retreave them but am unable to as I dont know
my password. Do you know how I can find a way of getting to this secure box with out a password..Thanks Carmen
;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress