Hello y'all.
    My Android phone recently decided to not work when I make or recive calls. When I make calls I hear no dial tone, but the seconds counting the call tell me the call is still being made. Sometimes I can hear the other person on the line and sometimes I can't. Everytime a call happens the other person cannot hear me. I thought this was a mic problem so I used head phones with a build in mic. Still nothing. Speaker phone doesn't even work. I tried turning my phone off and on again but that did nothing.
    I don't exactly want to do a factory reset yet so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you in advance (:
    12-31-2014 01:50 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have, and how old is it? Have you spoken to your wireless carrier about the problem? They might consider replacing the SIM card, although I'm not sure if that will help. It might be a more significant hardware problem.
    12-31-2014 03:04 AM
    I have a droid mini and I got it last year in may straight from Verizon. I haven't yet talked to the company yet. Thank you for your diagnosis.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-31-2014 03:13 PM
    Have you done a factory data reset?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
    12-31-2014 03:14 PM
    Hello y'all.
    My Android phone recently decided to not work when I make or recive calls. When I make calls I hear no dial tone, but the seconds counting the call tell me the call is still being made. Sometimes I can hear the other person on the line and sometimes I can't. Everytime a call happens the other person cannot hear me. I thought this was a mic problem so I used head phones with a build in mic. Still nothing. Speaker phone doesn't even work. I tried turning my phone off and on again but that did nothing.
    I don't exactly want to do a factory reset yet so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you in advance (:
    04-24-2016 07:33 AM