Why suddenly I'm not getting any notification from my all Apps?

Nrt123

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
why suddenly I'm not getting any notification from my all Apps? :(

please help me

I've Lenovo A680 device with Android 4.2.2

after restarting phone, I'm not getting notification from any app when app is minimized or closed....I need to open app and need to do refresh for getting new messages

for example,, I use Tango messenger, my problem is I'm not getting any notification or any Message* when app is minimized or closed, I need to open app and Then need to refresh, and Then I get new Message* :(

That's* my problem with my all app,like OKCUPID, SKYPE, SKOUT...etc etc...
when app is minimized, I not got any sound, vibration or any new Message , I need to open app and need to refresh for getting new Message* :(

before restarting phone, I was getting all notification or message even my app is close, but now im not getting notification

please help me to get notification as I was getting before,

I'll Really appreciate Your help :)

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why suddenly I'm not getting any notification from my all Apps? :(

Welcome to Android Central! When you say that this happened after you restarted your phone, do you mean that you simply powered it off, then powered it back on later? Or do you mean that you did a factory reset?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

See what happens if your clear the app caches. Go to Settings>Storage​, tap Cached Data, and see if there is an option there to clear all cached data.

Nrt123

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site

I done cleaning cache of app many times, and restarted phone many times too, but still I've same problem, I'm not getting notification when app is minimized or closed

please help me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38