My APN is blank! I need help how to change/restore it.

A

AC Question

I have a android 4.1.2 jellybean ..I think. im guessing because im not aloud to have 3rd party. i dont really know where i can check to see if it is right or not but. anyway... From the beginning: I am with Family Mobile(T-Mobile). I have unlimited talk/text and web and everything was going fine but I could not send MMS and I could not recieve MMS pictures. So I went online looking for ways that fix it. I called my providers no help. So when I saw where someone said you get mms pictures if you put in this...and this... in your apn so I did. At the time my apn was not blank I could change and add things however I wanted but when I put this in after saving it is rebooted and I checked and still could not recieve/send mms pictures. But also another thing changed happen, I couldnt get on my data! I didnt like it so when I went back to change my apn back to its orignal apn. It was blank! So I've been trying and trying for solutions ! Ive been on this issue for about 2 months now. I have not found answers. PLEASE WILL SOMEONE HELP MEEE !!!!!!! IM STUCKK COMMENT FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNSS THANKSS!

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1979
T Mobile apn settings - Step by Step Configuration

Hello. You could try taking out the sim for a while, wait a bit, install it again, turn it on and wait for about an hour. It may send itself the APN settings.
Otherwise you can Google the T-Mobile APN android settings.
I don't know what you have done to not be able to install them, or what device you have.
If it's an older device, sometimes the MMS settings are installed separately. I don't know what you mean by third party or what restrictions you have.
If T-Mobile lock their APN settings, let us know, or visit a store so they can help you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699