Hi,
    I have no idea if this is normal or not or even what to check for.
    I just went from apple to the S6 and am disappointing in the battery life. I certainly would call myself a HEAVY user of just facebook, web, instagram, and texting.

Right now I took the phone off at 530 am at 100% I am at 35% at 1:45 pm with screen time on of 1 hour 23 mins...I am at work on wifi and have not used it as much as at home. it says that cell standby is using 27% followed by android system at 17% and the others are low.

Does this seem normal? Should I be doing things differently?
    04-14-2015 12:47 PM
    The time frame you listed is approximately 8 hours. That is a good amount of time but still short of what I'm sure your expecting. If you are a heavy user of the things you mentioned, the amount of times (frequency) it is polling for updates (new posts, emails, notifications, etc) could be your enemy here.

Without seeing a screenshot or more info from your Battery screen and a breakdown its hard to pin point better what could be going on.

Feel free to respond with more info
    The time frame you listed is approximately 8 hours. That is a good amount of time but still short of what I'm sure your expecting. If you are a heavy user of the things you mentioned, the amount of times (frequency) it is polling for updates (new posts, emails, notifications, etc) could be your enemy here.

Without seeing a screenshot or more info from your Battery screen and a breakdown its hard to pin point better what could be going on.

Feel free to respond with more info
    04-14-2015 02:00 PM
    Also, if cell standby is the highest battery user, you have a weak cell signal (which costs battery). Evidently your carrier doesn't give you very good coverage at your office (which is one of the first things you check before choosing a carrier).
    04-14-2015 09:13 PM